In this webinar – hosted at Talend Live – you will learn how you can use Talend to provide real-time connectivity from Salesforce to the rest of your application stack to help synchronize changes or events. This session will discuss some of the new approach’s Salesforce has enabled and how you can use Talend to unlock that potential. This session will focus on how to, tips, tricks and best practices for solving this integration challenge.
- Notify subsystems about any Salesforce updates in real-time
- Do not miss or lose data by using Salesforce Replay Capabilities
- Easily design complex integrations using Talend Routes
- Live Demo sends a new Account into a Slack Channel
NICK PIETTE | DIRECTOR PRODUCT MARKETING API SERVICES @ TALEND
Nick Piette joined Talend in 2017 as the Director of Evangelism. In this role, Nick is responsible for providing thought leadership, brand awareness and community outreach. Prior to Talend, Nick held roles in customer support, technical presales and product management at a leading integration company.
ANDRE SLUCZKA | FOUNDER @ DATAGRATE
Founded Datagrate – a US-based Talend Partner – focusing on Talend ESB and Cloud API solutions since 2012. He has helped customers create complex enterprise application integrations while leveraging leading-edge technologies. Over the last 15 years Andre has worked globally, including Europe, United States and Singapore building sustainable platforms for clients like US Cellular, GE, SIEMENS and Parkway Hospitals among others.
Includes Free PDF Quickstart Guide to Salesforce Streaming API
- How to use Talend Routes to connect your Salesforce Streaming
- Custom Code Snippets for a quick start
- Bonus: Salesforce Streaming API Comparison Chart